A Warren man accused of leading police on a pursuit through residential neighborhoods Tuesday afternoon faces several criminal charges and traffic violations.
- 22-year-old was already wanted on two previous warrants
- charged with carrying a concealed weapon (loaded 9mm handgun)
- failure to comply with police orders
- driving without a license
- failing to use turn signals
“What if the 22-year-old killed an officer? What if the officer killed the 22-year-old? What if the 22-year-old killed an innocent bystander? ‘Good citizen bad citizen’ each individual must be held responsible for their own behavior. Parents must get more involved in their kid’s life. Kids must learn the difference between right and wrong. Parents and society must do better.” — The Watchful Mom