“Where are all the high-spirited DNC speakers now? Where are all the opinioned celebrities? Where are all the big medias with their “truthful” investigative journalism? No one wants to say a word about Chicago? Why is every one so hush, hush? Chicago is one of many forgotten cities. VIOLENT Crime is out of control. This community needs your voice now!“ — The Watchful Mom
Continue reading “The kids living in Chicago’s gang infested neighborhoods are forced to do anything to survive. Their innocence is lost. Yet, on July 25, 2016, everyone that attended DNC said: “This is the greatest country.” Well, this is NOT the greatest country for the kids being murdered in Chicago. Shame on you!”
“Where are all the high-spirited DNC speakers now? Where are all the opinioned celebrities? Where are all the big medias with their truthful investigative journalism? No one wants to say a word about Milwaukee?
Why is every one so hush, hush? Milwaukee is a forgotten city. Crime is spiraling out of control. This community needs your voice now!“ — The Watchful Mom
Continue reading “Milwaukee is another forgotten city. Kids living in gang infested neighborhoods are forced to do anything to survive. Innocence is lost. Yet, on July 25, 2016, everyone that attended DNC said: “This is the greatest country.” Well, this is NOT the greatest country for kids living in Milwaukee. Shame on you!”
Note: A 64-year-old man was beaten with a crowbar and the story was only reported by Fox News. Not one of the other big corporate medias, nor politicians, nor celebrities, nor billionaire business men wanted to talk about how this man was beaten.
Note: Another violent crime that was ignored was when 60-year-old Paul Jones was shot and again no one talked about it.
Source: The Eight Categories of Media Bias
President Obama and Vice President Biden (and others) gave interviews disagreeing with the crime statistics reports. So who is telling the truth? Has VIOLENT crime dropped, or has it increased?
Joe Biden on Police Shooting Deaths: ‘How Did We Get Here?’
“Well, the truth is there has been an enormous amount of change. Like I said, Crime has been at the lowest level it’s been in, in, in years, and years, and years.” — Vice President Joe Biden, According to NBC News, by Tim Stelloh, July 11, 2016
Obama: Violent Crime Rates in My Presidency ‘Have Dropped Precipitously’
“Things are much better than they used to be. They’re much better than they used to be. If you think about, for example, crime rates. Under my presidency, violent crime rates have dropped precipitously. We have some of the lowest murder rates today than any time since the 1960s. Much less violent generally in our communities than it was ten or 20 years ago. That’s a sign of hope, and some of that is because of some excellent policing that’s been done.” Obama stated. — According to Breitbart.com, By Trent Baker, July 14, 2016
HOWEVER SOME REPORTS DISAGREE WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA AND VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN
- The Anderson County Sheriff’s Office reports that violent crimes in the first half of this year (2016) have INCREASED by a third over the same time last year. — According to Independent Mail, by Mile Ellis, 2016
- VIOLENT crime up in Camden — the city’s homicide toll more than doubled in the first half of 2016… a 13.9 percent increase. — According to COURIER-POST, by Jim Walsh, July 26, 2016
- ATF bring location to Rockford to help with VIOLENT crime. —According to WIFR.COM, July 29, 2016
- 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS looked at violent crime statistics and found, from the end of May through the first week of July, violent crime rose about 18 percent in the city’s north side 4th Police Precinct. Compared to a year ago, violent crime is up only about 10 percent…. Despite the moderate rise in violent crime, [council member Blong] Yang said, “I believe it is working and things would be much worse, if we did not have the extra police out on patrol during these times of day during the summer weekends.” — According to KSTP.com, by Jay Kolls, July, 13, 2016
- Connie Kostelac with the Wisconsin Department of Justice appeared before the committee on Schimel’s behalf.”The city of Milwaukee accounts for over 50% of the violent crime in the entire state,” Kostelac said.Reported rapes, robberies and aggravated assaults were up 7% from 2014 to 2015. Vehicle thefts were up 11% during that same period, and homicides were up too. — According to Fox 6 Now, by Julie Collins, June 20, 2015
- The Tulsa Police Department has received a $400,000 grant to tackle violent crime by addressing emerging criminal trends during the next 12 months. — According to Tulsa World, by Corey Jones World Staff Writer, July 1, 2016
- In the 16 years Cooper has been attorney general, North Carolina’s drug abuse epidemic has only gotten worse, said Ricky Diaz, McCrory’s deputy campaign manager for communications.“North Carolina is now one of the worst states for drug trafficking, human trafficking and meth production, with drug cartel activity making the state’s crime problem worse,” Diaz said. “Simply put, Roy Cooper hasn’t done his job as our chief law enforcement officer.” According to Rocky Mountain Telegram, By Lindell John Kay Staff Writer, July 10, 2016
- New Crime Stats Show Violent Crime Up In Memphis And Shelby County –Memphis Shelby Crime Commission: Violent Crime Rising, Property Crime Decreasing. According to Local Memphis, by Kim Chaney, June 21, 2016
Crime drops 19% in Manchester in 2016, but violent crime is up 14%, According to Union Leader, By PAT GROSSMITH New Hampshire Union Leader, June 24, 2016
Many families can not afford to live in a gated community with security officers. Many families cannot afford a state of the art security systems. Therefore, families follow their local news to keep up with what is going on in their own community.
Therefore, maybe American families should be asked to “honestly” answer the question about VIOLENT crime: So, do you think VIOLENT crime has dropped or increased?
Independence Day of the United States (The Fourth of July) is a significant holiday for all Americans, but this past July 4th weekend ended in tragedy for the American people of Chicago; 60 people shot and five dead!
So now we must ask ourselves: Why are Chicago’s congressmen and congresswomen failing to pass strict laws to protect the children and to stop the violent crime?
Many promises were made by the politicians (and by President Obama.) They PROMISED they would help and improve the lives of the citizens of Illinois.
Well, now is the time for all taxpaying, law-abiding citizens of Chicago to demand lawmakers to keep their promises.
— The Watchful Mom
(“Taniyah Williams, 5, and her cousin Corey Bondurant, 8, were both shot in a leg while playing with a group of kids on the South Side Monday night….” According to WGNtv, By Nancy Loo, July 5, 2016)